duminică, 11 noiembrie 2012

Unbelievable! Romania lost a major talent


Unbelievable! Romania lost a major talent! Hagi kid wants to play for Australia! Touching story of a hero 16 years:

National has no risk present and future-and miss. Kids do not dream of playing in yellow!

Hagi Gligor is 16 years old and is considered a great talent. Not Romanian national scouts, but in Australia, where he grew up. His father, Tiberius, former footballer in Romania, gave the name after the Romans who brought the idol from around the world on the street. Hagi ... Gligor does not want to hear his national Piturca. Dream to play for Australia, where it is already a star.

After you have learned the story, Australians were impressed! Sydney FC bought 4 months ago from football school that grew and Harry Kewell, Hagi has a hellish schedule. 4 times a week, 4 hours a day train with the club's youth team, then go to school where among the best students. Only travel by bus takes more than two hours a day.

"I found it hard, but try to get along," says the kid, who recently enrolled in the course for learner drivers "do not get along, it's much easier my ball."

Although he was raised to be a star, Hagi not impress his coaches than the qualities he has. "It's one of those children who did not like you say something bad.'s One of the best here, is technically and plays great when he has the ball. Folks of Sydney FC appreciate it and I think more than one year and a half to reach midfield holder in the first team, with star Brett Emerton, "says technical director of Hills Sports High School, Alen Stajcic.

Hagi Gligor already played 4 matches in pre-season Sydney FC. "Coach Lavicka told me to feel good and I do not think there's any pressure on me," said Gligor, whose dream is not in any way bind the Romanian national: "I appreciate Messi is my favorite player, and Barcelona is the team that I like the most, I want to play in national youth then the seniors of Australia ".

Del Piero could be her father Hagi Gligor. Has more than 21 years. His father named him after the World Cup dream Hagi of Romania with Hahi, in 94, in America. Hagi Gligor recently received the title of best junior in Australia. Sydney FC will play with Del Piero.

"I want to thank my parents who brought me every day in training and matches," said Hagi Gligor.

Hagi Gligor nationla not want to hear about Romania. "I was born in Australia and here I want to play," said the kid.


www.Sport.ro

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More