vineri, 23 noiembrie 2012

Ashton Kutcher is 'uncanny' as Steve Jobs

The 34-year-old is playing the technology mogul in the upcoming biopic, Jobs, and is frighteningly alike the former Apple owner.  

Josh, who plays Apple co-founderSteve Wozniak, said: "I think it's going to be pretty wonderful. Ashton is going to blow a lot of people away. His performance was absolutely transformational. 

"I just confuse a lot of people in thinking Steve Jobs never passed away. It's that uncannyf he looked any more like Steve Jobs, I think it would." 




As well as looking like Steve, Ashton has been more than happy to throw himself into the role physically and emotionally. 

Love And Other Drugs actor Josh said: "He really immersed himself. I think he has an appreciation for Steve Jobs, the likes of which I've never seen in any actor who's portrayed a real, living person."  

"Ashton is one of the most giving actors I've ever worked with. I was surprised by his work every day." 

Steve Jobs has been globally mourned after he died from pancreatic cancer in 2011. The new film, which charts the legendary businessman's life and career, is due for release in 2013

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More